Friday, November 9, 2012

20 weeks!


How far along: 20 weeks! Half way, which just seems crazy how fast this is going!
Size of baby: Banana, 10.6 ounces and baby is 9 inches long!
Weight gain/loss: +12 pounds, 130 this will be my last weigh in. Y'all I am struggling with looking at my weight gain and I know it stems from my body issues/eating disorders from the past. SO! I am throwing away the scale. I need to just enjoy this time and not stress about weight.
Maternity clothes: A little of both :) Most of my Fall/Winter sweaters still fit, but mostly maternity pants.
Gender: ??? This baby will be a surprise! Strong STRONG feeling it is a boy...
Movement: Yep! This little one is moving and twirling and punching and hiccuping and it is nothing but wonderful!
Sleep: I find myself readjusting a lot in the middle of the night but otherwise good.
Exercise: walking on an incline, kick boxing, minimal weight training, and prenatal pilates. I think that I enjoyed my last run this week. It was very tough and the next day my tummy was very crampy and it had me very worried, so just to be safe, running will have to wait until baby is born.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night!
Cravings: hmm...nothing that stands out this week.
Aversions: pasta with red sauce
Symptoms: HUNGRY. ALL. THE. TIME. I feel really really good, I forget that I am pregnant and then the little one kicks or twirls and then I am reminded that there is a little one inside. I do have some stretching pain. By the end of a work day or class I am exhausted.
Best moment this week: Seeing a perfectly healthy baby on Monday, we are beyond thankful and blessed! Feeling hiccups for the first time! Finding out my best friend is expecting! I am just SO happy for her and she is due a month and a half after me so our sweet little ones will be close in age :) Oh! and Phil and I have a much needed date night!

1 comment:

  1. I am there with you on the weight gain thing. My mouth dropped when I saw my scale this week. Regardless of number, you look great and feel great so that is always the best part.

    I don't now how you restrained from finding out. I know I wouldn't be strong enough, but that is going to be so exciting when baby finally arrives!

    ReplyDelete